9 Factor Optimization Onpage SEO For Blog
|Optimization Onpage SEO|
#1 Optimization Onpage SEO With Keyword ResearchOptimization Onpage SEO is closely related with keyword. Keyword is word that you type on Google search box. So if you expect visitor from Google, then start thinking...what would be typed if people want to find your blog?
#2 Optimization Onpage SEO On Blog Structure1. Sidebar on right side and article column on left side.
2. Font size of article should be readable, and font color contrast with background. If font color same with background color, then it will be considered spam hidden text by Google.
4. Page header should use h1 tag and post title use h2 tag. H1 tag should be only one for each page. Try learn how to make dynamic heading.
5. Also use title tag and meta tag different for every page. Learn more in article How To Make Meta Description, Title Tag, And Heading Tag Different Every Post.
#3 Optimization Onpage SEO On Blog Content1. Determine the main keyword for your blog. For new blog use keyword that have 5 words (long tail keyword).
2. Post title should have main keyword and additional keyword.
3. Try to use standard words, because Google will think blog with lots of wrong spelling is not a professional blog.
4. Use keyword naturally, and use bold on keyword.
5. Don't accept spam comment that not related with topic, because it will obscure focus of keyword / topic on your article.
6. Use keyword in attribution.
#4 Optimization Onpage SEO On ImageEnsure image on your blog use alt tag (alternative text). Alt tag is tagging that used to describe that image to robot. Since the robot can not recognize the image, so the image must be given alt tag. Just click the pictures, and click properties.
#5 Optimization Onpage SEO With SitemapSitemap is page that give link to all content from your blog. The purpose of this page is to help robot visit all your pages. Read Submit Blog & Sitemap to Google, Bing & Yahoo.
#6 Optimization Onpage SEO On Link1. Don't place too much link before article.
2. Don't place too much link to other website or blog.
3. Increase link to other pages in your blog.
4. Use label, and install label widget on blog sidebar.
5. Use breadcrumbs and related posts to increase interlinking, and increase pageviews.