SiteGround Is The Best Web-hosting.
You can set up website only in minutes!
Sign up now : http://www.siteground.com/index.htm?afcode=9cdc58dde80d238d15dd5b51872c5e42
HOW DOES SITEGROUND COMPARE TO OTHER HOSTS?
The results on this page are based on tests with real accounts on 12 of the most popular web hosts on the affiliate market: Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Fatcow, Justhost, AsmallOrange, InMotion, WebhostingHub, Arvixe, GoDaddy, GreenGeeks and A2Hosting.
We have used Pingdom to test the loading time of identical WordPress websites hosted on the 12 different hosting companies. The faster loading result for SiteGround was achieved with the SuperCacher switched on for the website.
Apart from loading speed, we have tested how many hits can be successfully handled in two minutes by each of the 12 accounts with the same test WordPress website. The test was done with the help of the Siege testing and benchmark utility. The higher number of handled hits by SiteGround was achieved with the SuperCacher switched on for the website.
We load websites faster!
- Industry average loading time: 4,7 sec
- Our loading time without cache: 1,7 sec
- Our loading time with cache: 1,3 sec
We can handle more traffic!
- Industry average hits handled: 2852
- Without cache we handle 3 times more: 8276
- With cache we can handle: over 230 000
We keep your site safe!
- WordPress vulnerability: not patched by anyone
- Joomla vulnerability: not patched by anyone
- Both vulnerabilities: patched by SiteGround only
|SiteGround||All 12 Others|
We tested a WordPress and Joomla related vulnerabilities announce publicly more than a 1 month before the test. On all 12 tested hosts both vulnerability were still exploitable with no problem. At SiteGround both were patched on server level at SiteGround in up to 48 hours after their public announcement: WPTouch vulnerability patch and Virtuemart Vulnerability patch.
We guard you from your neighbors
- SiteGround was the first to apply isolation
- 3 of the tested hosts still not isolated
- 5 of the tested hosts could be better isolated
SiteGround were the pioneers in applying effective account isolation mechanisms to the shared hosting environment. Nowadays, most of the shared hosts apply similar techniques but it is still possible to see an environment that is not properly isolated.
We pick up immediately!
- 4 companies had over 10 minutes wait time.
- Only 2 other companies picked up immediately.
- 90% of the hosts do not have non-US phone line.
When you call on the phone you usually have a pressing issue. Having your call picked up immediately is really important. Unfortunately this does not happened everywhere.
We solve the issue in 5 minutes!
- 2 of the tested companies have no chat support!
- Avg. wait time on chat before pick up: 10 min.
- Avg resolution: 21 min.
- Only 4 hosts solved the issue in under 10 minutes
We contacted the LiveChat of the 12 tested companies and SiteGround with one and the same simple request and recorded how much time was need for the issue resolution including the wait time before the chat was picked up.
Our first reply is in 8 minutes!
- Average Industry first reply near 8 hours.
- Only 2 companies are below 1 hour.
- No other company is below 10 minutes!
We resolve more issues faster!
- Only SiteGround and 4 other companies resolved all the three issues.
- Average industry resolution time: 11 hours.
- SiteGround average resolution time: 31 minutes.
|Host 1||55 min|
|Host 2||6h 20min|
|Host 3||10h 45min|
|Host 4||24h 90min|
|Host 5||3h 30min|
|Host 6||6h 30min|
|Host 7||9h 10min|
|Host 8||18h 30min|
We asked each company 3 questions over their ticketing systems: one general, one WordPress related and one Joomla related. We averaged the first response time and the resolution times for each company base on these three questions.
Sign up now: http://www.siteground.com/index.htm?afcode=9cdc58dde80d238d15dd5b51872c5e42